- To fulfill the information needs of agricultural practitioners and farm communities through the use of modern information and communication technology.
- To identify, capture, document and disseminate agricultural information and knowledge resources for professionals, stakeholders, producers, processors and traders in easy, transparent and faster ways.
- To motivate farmers and growers using media of mass communication to adopt modern farm practices in order to increase farm productions.
- To develop networks of agricultural information and communication systems to enhance information sharing within and among stakeholder organizations.
- To help close the digital rift between rich and poor farmers, urban and rural areas through innovative use of ICT in a way to ensure food security, poverty alleviation and sustainable agricultural development.
- Production and broadcast of farm radio programs and agricultural news.
- Production and broadcast of video documentaries, agricultural programs and news from Nepal Television.
- Publication and distribution of bimonthly agricultural magazine, diary, calendar, booklet, folder and print works.
- Agricultural information collection, documentation, maintaining digital library and website updating.